I perfer [sic] cannons [sic]
I thinkit might just be his starter camera, for example, i started with canon, im not going to suddenly go out and buy a d3000, it wouldnt suit me especially since im used to Canon, idk, just preference.just out of curiosity, why the canon preference?
not trying to start a canon vs nikon vs sony vs pentax vs olympus vs kodak vs polaroid vs hassel vs leica vs casio war...just wondering since youre coming from a P&S what made you want to go canon. do you or someone you know have some lenses available? that would be awesome if that were the case...get a head start on glass. :thumbup:
lol I just noticed you are from va 2 thats cool and because the camera I have been using is a school camera and I finally have enough money to buy my ownI thinkit might just be his starter camera, for example, i started with canon, im not going to suddenly go out and buy a d3000, it wouldnt suit me especially since im used to Canon, idk, just preference.just out of curiosity, why the canon preference?
not trying to start a canon vs nikon vs sony vs pentax vs olympus vs kodak vs polaroid vs hassel vs leica vs casio war...just wondering since youre coming from a P&S what made you want to go canon. do you or someone you know have some lenses available? that would be awesome if that were the case...get a head start on glass. :thumbup:
jw, why do you need a new camera?
double edit: just whore yourself for a couple nights and buy a mark III![]()
just always have used canon, I know they work for me and I like them btw I was looking at the canon xsi, is that a good camera?just out of curiosity, why the canon preference?
not trying to start a canon vs nikon vs sony vs pentax vs olympus vs kodak vs polaroid vs hassel vs leica vs casio war...just wondering since youre coming from a P&S what made you want to go canon. do you or someone you know have some lenses available? that would be awesome if that were the case...get a head start on glass. :thumbup:
) it has the best image quality out of all of them.lens and bodywhy Canon? Nikon is great too
In your range your looking at:
Nikon D90 (used)
Nikon D5000
Nikon D80 (used, obviously)
Canon 450D
Canon T1i
Canon 40D (used)
As said before, are you looking for a lens+body or body only? Give us some more information so we can help you out.
Out of all of those I would go D90 (ignoring that you want a canon) it has the best image quality out of all of them.
lens and bodywhy Canon? Nikon is great too
In your range your looking at:
Nikon D90 (used)
Nikon D5000
Nikon D80 (used, obviously)
Canon 450D
Canon T1i
Canon 40D (used)
As said before, are you looking for a lens+body or body only? Give us some more information so we can help you out.
Out of all of those I would go D90 (ignoring that you want a canon) it has the best image quality out of all of them.
nope I have always used nothing but canonlens and bodywhy Canon? Nikon is great too
In your range your looking at:
Nikon D90 (used)
Nikon D5000
Nikon D80 (used, obviously)
Canon 450D
Canon T1i
Canon 40D (used)
As said before, are you looking for a lens+body or body only? Give us some more information so we can help you out.
Out of all of those I would go D90 (ignoring that you want a canon) it has the best image quality out of all of them.
Here are your new canon options:
Canon XSI Kit
Canon T1i kit w/18-135
Canon T1i w/18-55
I say If you really love canon go 40D USED.
But why Canon? Why not Nikon? Have you held a Nikon in real life?
yes TJ I have been using a canon XTI rebel for the last 4 months nowJW have you used an slr before? It might be helpful if you just went to a camera store or even the local best buy and picked up a nikon and a canon. See what feels good and then find one that's in your price range. GL
tj