New Camera...New Shots of Campus

hospadam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, I just got a new camera (i'm new to the DSLR world :))....so i figured I would post some of my first shots on campus. They're from a few different days. Oh, this is from the University of Missouri: Columbia.

Got a new Fisheye Lens...The sky's bad, but, I still like it :)
TigerCircle.jpg

This is actually from earlier in the year, I just like the colors...These are the "Collumns." I think they're the 3rd most photographed landmark in Missouri? Anyways, they're a big symbol on campus.
Quad2.jpg

Yet another fisheye...I photoshoped the corners though. I think everyone but the top right looks good...still working with it. Any suggestions?
Quad1.jpg

This is Jesse Hall.
JesseDome.jpg

Found some nice flowers on the walk back...
Flowers1.jpg

cool pics! i love the fisheye ones. looks like your new camera is doing well :D

the last two seem a little overexposed to me. (?). would of liked to see that last one focused on the closest flower too. beautiful colors though

Well, I have a bunch of those flowers, including ones where the flower in the front is in focus...I just prefered this one for whatever reason :)

Seems like it must be so much fun to have a fisheye lens :).
And I am always happy about red flowers - it is not easy to catch the reds, I find (though my "knowledge" has mainly to do with film and prints, where the colours may vary from order to order - can even be the same lab all the time - and it is so hard to get the REAL red).

Congrats on the new lens. I know a couple of folks up at MU, but the campus is so big I doubt you know them. Anyway really like the third photo :) Great having another fellow Missourian on the board :)

haha, yes, it finally is repaired :) I can't wait to go back when it's a nicer day outside with some better lighting. Can you all offer any constructive criticism, or tips? Like I said, i'm new...but hooked :) And, it's nice to hear from some fellow Missourians...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back