New Camera :)

BrieKayee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I got a new camera, the Canon EOS 600D. I am really excited about it and just want to hear from people what they think of the camera. Thanks! :)

I have one and I like it.Seems like a question to ask before you buy one not after :confused:

I have one and I like it.Seems like a question to ask before you buy one not after :confused:
It's not unusual for us to need positive reinforcement after dropping a chunk of change. I'll be begging for it after my new 7D arrives next week!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congratulation! I also have one, too. It is light and smaller than highend DSLR. It is easy to carry around, and you will have a lot of fun times shooting.

Today I got a new camera, the Canon EOS 600D. I am really excited about it and just want to hear from people what they think of the camera. Thanks! :)

Adds a swivel screen onto the 550d which is a fantastic camera. Great image quality and great value for money. Good purchase now go and enjoy and post some photos here

I'd imagine it will be a great camera to begin with. I just upgraded my 1000D (aka rebel XS) to a 7D. Used the 1000D for 3 years and its been great. Get yourself a 50mm f1.8 at some stage, amazing what you can do with that lens.

Not what I would go with but that's just a matter of personal preference.
You got a good starters camera which I assume you got with its kit lens so please tell us what is the next lens you plan on buying ?

It's what I'm shooting with. I like it, but certainly plan to upgrade. I think you'll have a lot of fun with it though.. it's a nice camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back