New cannon shots

nice pics, Artemis!
last one is my fav - great composition and colours! - i really like how the silver (gray?) parts of the pic work together! good job, Artemis!-:)

Bah it is again, weve had bad whether lately and it only goes nice when im at school :S

Thanks for all the replies, and confidence!

As for the dog...its a...lurture? greyhound/whippet

Her name is cass :)

Good start Arty. So what do you think of the camera? What lenses do you have? I highly recommend you get yourself the 50mm f/1.8, because it's cheap, and it's really sharp and great.

Ill go for that if yah suggest it :)

Atm I got a 18 - 55 and 28 - 90, plus Cokin filters with a filter holder that will fit both lenses.

So does a 50mm have no zoom or something.

As far as I know it has no zoom (it's in the name 50mm). But I've heard from several people that a non-zoom lens (called fast brenvidde in norwegian but I can't remember what they are called in english) gives better images then a zoom lens.

Arty, you are in need of a prime lens, trust me :p That's what a 50mm is. It will help you move your feet a little bit when you compose your shots, because there is no zoom. Dont' be dependant on a zoom to get your shot. It's going to be the sharpest lens you have, with the nicest bokeh, and probably the cheapest :)

Digital Matt said:
Arty, you are in need of a prime lens, trust me :p That's what a 50mm is. It will help you move your feet a little bit when you compose your shots, because there is no zoom. Dont' be dependant on a zoom to get your shot. It's going to be the sharpest lens you have, with the nicest bokeh, and probably the cheapest :)

ditto

Most reactions

New Topics

Back