New Canon 5D... are you ready?

probably fallen off, but dont worry it will be fixed in the first firmware update :lol:

shame the US site shows that ugly 4 button layout next to the top LCD but on the UK site it doesn't show the buttons
also, if you look close at the prism, the UK version appears to have a built-in flash. kind of weird.

I hate this wait. Seriously, it's like putting a hook in your skin and hanging a 5 lb weight on it, just to see how long you can last.

It's that painful.

whelp, I'm selling one of my 40D's this weekend to go towards whatever this new one is. From the site, yes, you can now see the EOS sticker...but can't see what model it is.

methinks canon is very confidant about this release - why else would they be tormenting us with it ;)

methinks canon is very confidant about this release - why else would they be tormenting us with it ;)

with the intense recent releases from Nikon, and now Sony...Canon wouldn't be teasing us and building excitement if this camera wasn't something really good.

That theory doesn't always work that way. Some of the most hyped Hollywood movies are absolutely terrible...but most of the money is made in the first week, so they can use the hype to build excitement and cash in on people who just want to find out.

I still think that it will be a great camera...but I don't think they would be teasing us any more or less either way.

That theory doesn't always work that way. Some of the most hyped Hollywood movies are absolutely terrible...but most of the money is made in the first week, so they can use the hype to build excitement and cash in on people who just want to find out.

I still think that it will be a great camera...but I don't think they would be teasing us any more or less either way.

good point. Just seems like a stupid move on Canon's part if they pulled that. But, Canon's marketing team hasn't proven to be as hip as their competitors.

Not sure if you can get the time off? What?

PS- Your avatar is awesome.

very short staffed and to be honest I'm not that fussed about going to hear the same ol' rubbish but.... they always have freebies :biggrin:

very short staffed and to be honest I'm not that fussed about going to hear the same ol' rubbish but.... they always have freebies :biggrin:

but are there not a host of new students in Reading now (or near enough to now) -- pick up some cheap student slav.... weekend shift people ;);)

Most reactions

Back