New Canon 5D with Video announced

I am not so thrilled about the 5D being capable of shooting video, I was hoping for a higher fps than the 3 that the old model had, but video was not at all what I had in mind. Oh well, on to saving for a 1D Mark III

My mind stopped bending when I saw the date on a penny photographed from space in 1964. But I know what you mean. ;)

Yikes.

*Chris breaks out his foil hat.*

I am not so thrilled about the 5D being capable of shooting video, I was hoping for a higher fps than the 3 that the old model had, but video was not at all what I had in mind. Oh well, on to saving for a 1D Mark III

Oh boy, here we go... :lmao:

Yikes.

*Chris breaks out his foil hat.*

Why foil hat? This was on all the main-stream news channels, popular science, and I think even LOOK magazine ran an article on it. Are we denying history these days or something?

Interesting. Ya know, from 1952 to 1968 I worked as an electronics engineer and later deeply in some of the aerospace programs for some really amazing corporations doing some really amazing things - most of witch required various clearance levels. My father worked in the same industry as well - but a little longer than I. If I wanted to talk I could tell you things that would make you eat that foil hat of yours. ;)

Mmmm yummy! tin-foil!

you mean the little green men are real?
*actually they are -- two children were once found and their diet consisted of cucumbers and nothing else - their skin was a greeny hue. Course once found and placed onto a more normal diet their pigment reverter to a more normal pink*

Bi- Oh, I know. The point is that when I hear the things that are known to be public, I shake in my books at what is NOT known publicly. Scary stuff.

you mean the little green men are real?
*actually they are -- two children were once found and their diet consisted of cucumbers and nothing else - their skin was a greeny hue. Course once found and placed onto a more normal diet their pigment reverter to a more normal pink*

:lol: ooooooooohhhhhhhhmygod. :lol:

Right now actually. You can display them in-line with the GIF animation format like this: http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138071 though mine is set to 2fps :D or via links. There are sites that do embedded youtubes but this site hasn't seen fit to incorporate that yet. I think embedded youtubes are really only good for reviews and information clips myself.

Somewhat primitive, even in comparison to the videos that an old superzoom will produce.

skieur

Most reactions

Back