New cutlery

Paparazzi Paul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I have been eager to try this, but the trouble you cannot pull it off easily with old and scratched cutley which have lost much of their new luster over the years, so I made sure I used new ones.

image021spoons8sx.jpg

I like the Idea and the composition :thumbup:
Try it with black card to the upper right. might give you some stronger definition along that edge.
Good job.

Nice composition with the diagonal lines. For me it's very interesting to look at and holds my attention for a long time. Like the 2nd one better than the first. Only thing I don't like are the two brown oblong thingies in the lefthand spoon. What are they, anyway? Nice work!

BLS said:
Nice composition with the diagonal lines. For me it's very interesting to look at and holds my attention for a long time. Like the 2nd one better than the first. Only thing I don't like are the two brown oblong thingies in the lefthand spoon. What are they, anyway? Nice work!

Thankyou for you comment, the two brown oblong things are just small chips of bark that fell in. I could deal with them with PS

spoons6zy.jpg

Paparazzi Paul said:
Interesting advice.
I never thought of a polarizer, but wouldn't you loose the highlights in water?
Maybe, depends on how you rotate it...

haha interesting idea!!! great composition!

holy poop... how did you remove those in PS and still have a background behind it? i SO need to get schooled in PS :p

interesting idea though and nice execution... i do like the mild burn to distinguish the edge in the 2nd photo :)

3rd cleans it all up very nicely though... spoons are cutlery? :D ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back