New direction

Artemis said:

I work in the IT industry, building and selling PC's , you'd be better waiting right now, saving up for something good and new. Second hand laptops are not always reliable, and you may be ripped off even. Ebay is also a place i stay wary of when buying full computers, due to shipping etc, i have seen people bringing in PC's moaning that they dont work and that they got them off of ebay.. even from proper resellers on ebay.

you'd be better going to a site that allows you to customise your own PC and then going from a budget of that, or even working up to that.

try dell or someone similar.

even an Apple laptop would be great for you, apple are pretty skilled in designing their systems for audio,video and photo editing, they are also very good realiability wise. They are very hard machines to get to crash, whereas you get a windows machine and you can crash it in no time ;) .

think about it a little harder, i personally would go for a Mac if i were you, it may cause a little more saving up, but it'd probably be better for you in the longrun.

good luck with it if you cna do it arty!
what a great ambition to have.
believe in yourself and you can achieve anything. i truly believe that.
having such a good strong ambition from such a strong age is a great start also. i didnt realise my dreams and what i really wanted until at least my mid 20s, so im now still plugging away.

good luck arty and stay focused and driven, you will succeed!

Well you're young enough to try. Go for it. You've nothing to lose but everything to gain. All the very best luck.

Thanks for your support guys, without you lot, I dont think id be brave enough...and I still fear that im gonna back out of the idea...think im gonna have to work a lille more than just saturdays now :(

Best of luck Arty. Remember, plan your work and work your plan!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back