What's new

New Ethiopia Pics (5 for C+C)

gsm275

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
4
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got some more pics for feedback. Love to hear what you think and suggestions for improvements (both in composition and post-processing).

1
4807521606_02fa85a160_b.jpg


2
4806887305_eb6442890a_b.jpg


3
4807504070_80d78e8876_b.jpg


4
4807471678_20ee924fe2_b.jpg


5
4807429690_297773064a_b.jpg
 
I like them all generally. #1 is out of this World. Could be in Time Magazine. Maybe not the cover, but inside of it. :lol:

What exactly is #4?
 
I like every single one. Great work!
The only thing I would've done differently is in the second one, I'd have the focus on the baboon in the back.
 
Exactly right, it's the Church of Saint George in Lalibela.
 
#1- why did you cut off the rest of his leg?

#2 is blurry

#3- your focus is on the clump of grass, try focusing on the eyes

#4- try looking down more to get the base. there's no grounding to the object. alternatively, zoom in and get detail of the top. I'm a big fan of taking both overview and detail shots of a scene.

#5- pan down and get more of the kids and less of the sky above. I'd like to see what that one kid is holding.. also, try an f-stop so you get all 4 kids in focus
 
Really good feedback. I agree with #1, my one regret about that pic is that i cut off the leg cause otherwise i really like it.
 
#1 is the best but i would have moved position so they were not squinting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom