What's new

New Favourite :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Me and the Mister went out for a Sunday drive today and I shot a new favourite :) I don't think there is much I would change about it.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_0207-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Very interesting color palette you found there. =)
 
is this one of those drive by shootings I hear about?
 
Thanks John :)

Thanks Mish, I thought the same when I saw it! I was watching for the red branches and when I saw the poplars coming up the colours were great!

Bri, yes it is ;)
 
Yes the colors are very nice. They are what draw me in.
 
I can see the woods for the trees. It's soothing, meditative. I like and would print on canvas and display proudly.
 
Thanks so much all! Brian, you can say "beautiful" over and over again and will get zero complaints from me! :)

Very nice! Nominated for Photo of the month...

Wow J! Thank you! <3
 
Very nice! I don't know how I missed this one. Love the color and detail in this one.
 
One day... when I understand your photos that so many people seem to get, I will pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate :thumbup:
 
Neat. Not my favorite of yours in this style, but still neat.
 
Have to say it's my favorite too. Wish I could put them all together to see, but me thinks I am right anyway.
 
I must say that I have to go against the grain on this one. Although I normally like your work, I think abstract can lose a lot of meaning if you're out to get abstract. You're a much better photographer than I am, but without explanation, I don't see much meaning in this one. Is nature moving fast? Something with the trees? It is by all means a beautiful picture but empty.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom