What's new

New Ferrari Meet Pictures

forzaF1

Ultimate Ferrari Tifosi
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville,TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We just had another Nashville Ferrari Club meeting here to all watch the Brazilian Grand Prix together. We actually had a bout 7 people that couldn't make it, but it was still a great time. I though I would post the pics on here so I can get some comment/recommendations. By the way, they wanted the pictures fast, so I didn't have time to do any editing, so all the pictures are just how they came out of my D200 with 18-200mm DX VR lens.

Here they are... http://whatsnew.johnburrowphotography.fotki.com/
(^The pics are in the "Brazilian GP Watching Party" album")

Thanks a lot

-John
 
You're in a Ferrari Club? That is SOOOOO awesome!

What'd you think of the race? Do you do any racing yourself?
 
Yes, I am. You don't have to be an owner to be a part of the Ferrari Club(being the guy with the D200 that takes the pics helps, though). I though the race was great with Felipe winning his home GP in the last race of the season. We will all miss Schumi, but Kimi looks promising. I got to a LOT of track events, but I don't do any racing myself, but I definately will in the future.
 
BTW, all the meets are organized here: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/

If you eat, breathe, and sleep Ferrari, then you are VERY welcome. There are great people on the forum.
 
No comments?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom