New from Connecticut

Markus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mkv.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, Found your forum about a week ago and have been lurking ever since.
Great forum and people! I just took out a 6 month subscription and know I will enjoy it a lot. I am 58 years old and have been into photography since the early seventies when I had a 35mm Pentax SLR and my own darkroom for processing my film. Kinda got out of it for a long while in the late eighties and just rekindeled my interest about a year ago when I got my Nikon D70s DSLR. Now I have found this forum and I'm looking forward to a great time here and learning a lot from all the talented people here.

Thanks
P.S. Just submitted my first post in the assignment forum (assignment "red" for February) Would appreciate any C&C on it.

Hi Markus, welcome to the forum. Glad to see another "old timer" here on the forum. Don't be a stranger.

Hi, and thank you all for the warm welcome. I know I'm going to have a good time here. Thanks again

You got that right! :D

Welcome!

welcome markus. have fun here and post some pics :)

we learn alot from each other here

Hi, oh yea, been having fun so far. Posted a few already and will post a couple more after work today. Don't have time right now have to leave.
Everyone has been very nice, I'm glad I found this forum, I checked out several photography forums but I kept coming back here, so I joined.
I like it here.
BTW, I'm just glad to see you. LOL

Hey one guy, oops leave it to me to mess up a joke, 5 hours later it hit me what I wrote. should have said,BTW It's a lens in my pocket! Believe me I wasn't THAT happy to see you. LOL

Hey one guy, oops leave it to me to mess up a joke, 5 hours later it hit me what I wrote. should have said,BTW It's a lens in my pocket! Believe me I wasn't THAT happy to see you. LOL

LOL!!! sure!!!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back