New from Los Angels Cali...

edwarde21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm a someone new photography learning as I go had a few photoshoots and gigs pop up here and there. I'm currently a proud owner of a new Nikon d810 with 24-120mm lens and a 50mm 1.4 haven't really shot with it until this weekend. I used to shoot with my Nikon d5200 I have to jobs so going to school for photography is still my goal to achieve but is hard. I use Lightroom and I'm in the process of learning photoshop my Flickr link is https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/edwarde21/ feel free to check out my work and give tips I love to know what you guys think even if is harsh that's the only way of learning hope to hear from you guys

Welcome!

I would much rather you post an image here on TPF. Post in the General Gallery or any of the specialized forums.

Welcome!

I would much rather you post an image here on TPF. Post in the General Gallery or any of the specialized forums.

Welcome, I agree with Designer, post some here or link to a flickr image by pasting the Share/BBCode from the flickr image into a gallery post on the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome, I agree with Designer, post some here or link to a flickr image by pasting the Share/BBCode from the flickr image into a gallery post on the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
He did post a link to his flickr page.

OP: you will receive more looks and comments if you post the image here so people don't have to go clicking offsite.

[QUOTE="Designer, post: 3519302, member: 121200"He did post a link to his flickr page.

OP: you will receive more looks and comments if you post the image here so people don't have to go clicking offsite.[/QUOTE]

He posted a link not the BBCode. The Flickr BBCode will post a code link to the actual Flickr image at whatever size he chooses to show in the gallery post. Just another option instead of having to post the full image here but allowing the image to be seen in the post.

[QUOTE="Designer, post: 3519302, member: 121200"He did post a link to his flickr page.

OP: you will receive more looks and comments if you post the image here so people don't have to go clicking offsite.

He posted a link not the BBCode. The Flickr BBCode will post a code link to the actual Flickr image at whatever size he chooses to show in the gallery post. Just another option instead of having to post the full image here but allowing the image to be seen in the post.[/QUOTE]
Thank you guys I will up load a few and try it out I want to hear what are your thought of them
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you, edwarde21, for these two shots.

The first has good lines and balance, which are two elements that tend to move the viewer's eye. I presume I'm looking at a portion of the Pacific shoreline, with beach parking, a highway, and a pier. The lines of lights lead my eye into the frame, and the parking area leads my eye back to the foreground. The horizontal line of the pier is a nice counterpoint to the highway.

The second is interesting, but I don't think the background balances the model. I like the lighting, which resembles the dawn, but the model's off shoulder is well lighted so as to balance the harder light on the right. The model's pose is interesting, in that I can't tell if she is unzipping or zipping up, and it could be either, so that's good.

In short, I like them both.

welcome to the community, take care.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back