What's new

NEW GEAR! WOOT!

Hey I just got one too (but I got some good glas for it) 14-24 2.8 and resting on the 70-20VR 2.8 that I already had.


sweet! you like it?! what did you upgrade from?

Well if you look at my sig you will see what I had before. Everything but the D700 and the 14-24 on the list I already had.
 
Hey I just got one too (but I got some good glas for it) 14-24 2.8 and resting on the 70-20VR 2.8 that I already had.

dude... put the rear lens cap on that 70-200mm :whip:
 
imho, 24-120mm is a terrible lens for a camera of the D700's caliber.
 
imho, 24-120mm is a terrible lens for a camera of the D700's caliber.


please explain why you feel this way. Your opinion is useful if you can back it up with a reason other than "imho"

just bought a 70-200VR 2.8, (iyho does that suck too?) should be here in a few days...:-P


but also keeping the 24-120, i like the lens.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom