What's new

New Guitar Photos. My new Copper Burst Tele

photoweborama

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally photographed my new FSR Copper Burst Telecaster.
Awesome guitar, but hard to photograph. The copper does not look like copper in most lighting. It just looks like two tone brown sunburst. That is what I thought it was when I bought it.

Enjoy!
View all photos here: FSR Copper Burst Tele

dsc_7416.jpg
 
Thank you. I was working on the sharpness. This one came out much better than the last one I shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom