New Guy Here :)

jmes10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
I'm James and I' from London, UK.
Im 15 yrs old and have been doing photography for around a year now.
I have a Canon EOS 400D plus a 50mm f/1.8 and a 55-200mm f/3.5-5.6.

I like to focus on moody cityscapes alot- this has been a base for my art project at school, hence some are maybe underexposed.
However, I do photo lots of other subjects aswell and critique on my work would be greatly welcomed. :)
Sorry for the mass of photos- just wanted to show a wide range of what I do.

smalllll.jpg

640x404_aspx.jpg

Charing_X_At_Night.jpg

l_372ae720395657a2fde0d8162cc5a3d2.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

640x427.jpg

640x4272.jpg

640x4273.jpg

320x480.jpg

Many thanks,

James

Heres a few more... I might just update this with new photos when I get them..

320x4802.jpg

640x466.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

I like what you are trying to do I see you have a creative perspective about your shooting keep it up and the only bad shot is one not taken,Only real nit pic is some are a tad soft ,Great job

i love them all to be honest

wow nice shots! either you are lying about your age or you have some real talent. :D now I wish I can take pictures like these :mrgreen:

It seems we have two or three toddlers around here that take pictures beyond their age. Great for them, but it makes the rest of us look older and helpless ;)

It seems we have two or three toddlers around here that take pictures beyond their age. Great for them, but it makes the rest of us look older and helpless ;)

hahaha cant agree more! When I was a teenager not that long ago my dad used to bug me about taking a photography class but I was too stubborn and rebellious to listen to him and now I wish I did :confused: Well as I used to say: better late than never :mrgreen:

i wish i was one of them! (im just 15 as of march 26)

Thanks for the great comments guys :D
And I really am 15.. I turn 16 in June.
Heres a few more..

spider4.jpg

l_df531d7ac194dfa5c2ffa67d71c797d0.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

I like most of them! You are definitely talented!

Most reactions

Back