New Hampshire Vacation

DragonMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dragonmoonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My b/f and I recently spent a few days in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I have many shots to process...here's the first....

This is a shot of Mt. Lafayette as seen from the summit of Mt. Cannon in the Franconia Notch State Park.

mtlafayette-fromcannon10-5.4.jpg

Exif: Canon EOS 20D w/ Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 27mm, 1/125 sec, f/11, ISO 100 & Circular Polarizer. This image is composed of two shots manually stitched together.

GREAT shot!!!!! Can't wait to see some of the rest.........Post UP.

Really nice!! Great composition!!

Great shot!

I was up there yesterday shooting foliage again. Hit the Basin and then went down the Kanc to Rt 16 in North Conway. It's really past peak at Cannon now. Most of 112 is past peak on the lower side near 16. Franconia is only about 90 minutes from home for me. :D

Great shot!

I was up there yesterday shooting foliage again. Hit the Basin and then went down the Kanc to Rt 16 in North Conway. It's really past peak at Cannon now. Most of 112 is past peak on the lower side near 16. Franconia is only about 90 minutes from home for me. :D

We were up there on the 4th, 5th, and 6th...and there really wasn't much foliage that I saw to speak of. The news and foliage calendars all said it would be in peak...but it was definately way past. All in all it was a great vacation however...though we couldn't get up Mt. Washington due to weather. We plan on going back in July next year.

Now here in CT on the other hand...it's getting nice right about now!

We were up there on the 4th, 5th, and 6th...and there really wasn't much foliage that I saw to speak of. The news and foliage calendars all said it would be in peak...but it was definately way past. All in all it was a great vacation however...though we couldn't get up Mt. Washington due to weather. We plan on going back in July next year.

Now here in CT on the other hand...it's getting nice right about now!

Same thing happened to me.

Great picture!!

Most reactions

Back