New here!! (c&c please)

zookeeper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new on the forum and wanted some feedback...Am I worthy to be in the professional corner? Here is just a few of my recent favorites. I don't have a studio now but someday... So indoors I work with whatever I can manipulate. Thanks for the feedback!!
Copy+of+1small.jpg

IMG_6835small.jpg

Copy+of+IMG_090small.jpg

You have some wonderful shots! What equipment do you shoot with?

I like your shots too... Nice work here, particularly the flower and ring shot. Never seen anything like that and it's a great idea.

Thanks for the compliments! I shoot with the canon rebel. Its low-end for pro work, I know, but with little kids at home and only wanting to take a few jobs a month I decided to wait a few years before upgrading.
Yeah, the ring shot...I had finally wised up and gotten an assistant shooter giving me more time to take special shots like that.
Oh, I'm doing some maternity shots in a couple weeks...Anyone have some great sources of inspiration?

Do 'maternity' in the search section of the forum. I've seen some really nice work on this site :)

Great job with such a "consumer" camera...can't wait to see what else you do!

Great job with such a "consumer" camera...can't wait to see what else you do!

Consumer, prosumer, pro, no difference, having good glass, the ability to alter shutter & aperture and a "good eye" is what makes a good photograph, a D3X etc with a crap lens and an operator who can't use the camera in the first place is not going to produce good work. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back