New here! Critique ME please.

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would anyone care to critique my WB, post processing, or anything else? settings iso 250, 50mm, f3.2, 1/100 Thank you.
$IMG_0065-Edit copy.jpg

Last edited:
could just be me, but im seeing a lot of shadowing. I would say it needs some fill flash. the pose itself looks ok, but i question the choice in background. ladder and a pipe? just personal taste i guess.

could just be me, but im seeing a lot of shadowing. I would say it needs some fill flash. the pose itself looks ok, but i question the choice in background. ladder and a pipe? just personal taste i guess.

Thank you.

Pic's a bit small to be able to see much. I think I see some chromatic aberration around the stairs and the pipe (CA being most easily seen as that greenish fringing around the outlines of the hard-edged objects). She looks very attractive. The composition seems to have about half pretty girl and half fire escape steps, which doesn't seem quite like the most-favorable allotment of girl-to-environment. But whatever. Did I mention she's attractive? And has great makeup? The watermark seems quite large, especially for such a small photo. I think this would have had more impact if she'd have been framed with the camera in "tall" mode, so as to not crop her off at the mid-arm and elbow junctures.

Its really well done but for me, she doesnt seem to "pop" off the background. f3.2 is great for that but shes too close to it for it to blur. a little kick in the Vibrancy department might help as well :)

Thank you all for the input.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back