New here - fuji x help!

froutts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

New to these forums, excited about getting in to photography again (after many years) and need advice on which camera to help me on my way.

(I have posted the same question in the introduce yourself forum, so please forgive me if you have already replied to that.)

I am looking at either new fuji x-20 or good condition used x-100. Which if these would be better, I know of the lens difference, and snesor size etc. But I just want a camera I will enjoy, learn with and take great quality shots. Is the image quality difference between them enough for it to be a significant factor in my decision?

If not either of these two, what other camera would you suggest? My criteria are along the lines of portability, quality image, manual controls, well made and look good (yes shallow I know but if I'm buying it I want to like the look of it as well !).

Thanks, and I'll meet you around the forum!

Hi,

New to these forums, excited about getting in to photography again (after many years) and need advice on which camera to help me on my way.

(I have posted the same question in the introduce yourself forum, so please forgive me if you have already replied to that.)

I am looking at either new fuji x-20 or good condition used x-100. Which if these would be better, I know of the lens difference, and snesor size etc. But I just want a camera I will enjoy, learn with and take great quality shots. Is the image quality difference between them enough for it to be a significant factor in my decision?

If not either of these two, what other camera would you suggest? My criteria are along the lines of portability, quality image, manual controls, well made and look good (yes shallow I know but if I'm buying it I want to like the look of it as well !).

Thanks, and I'll meet you around the forum!

Not really a mirrorless guy myself, dedicated DSLR fan. But this might help:

Fujifilm X20 vs X100s: Siblings in name, but far from the same! | MirrorLessons - The Best Mirrorless Camera Reviews 2013

Most reactions

New Topics

Back