New here. Just gonna share of few photos.

Kurtis Moore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. New Here. Let me know what you think, C&C is welcome.

DSC_4390-01copy.jpg

DSC_5347-01.jpg

DSC_5330-01.jpg

DSC_4971-01.jpg

DSC_4602-01copy.jpg

DSC_5465-01copy.jpg

DSC_4872-01.jpg

DSC_4875-01.jpg

DSC_4853-01.jpg

DSC_1573copy.jpg

DSC_0020copycopy.jpg

DSC_6267-011copy.jpg

Few more.

DSC_5663-01copy.jpg

DSC_5935-01copy.jpg

DSC_5735-01copy.jpg

DSC_5720-01copy.jpg

DSC_5643-01copy.jpg

DSC_5666-01copy.jpg

DSC_5685-01copy.jpg

Absolutely fantastic:

Very nice set of shots. Did you do some HDR here and may I ask what equipment you use.

Again, very nice work.

Paul.

I really like the way the tracks seem to disappear into the fog in #6. very interesting.

Absolutely fantastic:

Very nice set of shots. Did you do some HDR here and may I ask what equipment you use.

Again, very nice work.

Paul.
Thanks. I have never used HDR to date yet. My gear is a nikon d70 with a nikon 12-24mm and the stock 18-70mm. I also have a 50mm and a 70-300 but they dont get much use.

is there much post processing with levels or saturation? They really do look awesome

whooooow!! This is a master-level framing! really great, fantastic!! only the last one is a bit over-saturated, green is way out...

is there much post processing with levels or saturation? They really do look awesome
Minimal PP is done to my photos, I try to keep it simple. There is some adjustments in levels/contrast/saturation just to get that extra pop in the photo.

whooooow!! This is a master-level framing! really great, fantastic!! only the last one is a bit over-saturated, green is way out...
Thanks man. I did that on purpose for the last one, originally it was very bland, I wanted to really make the shot pop. But I guess the saturation is different from monitor to monitor, looks ok on mine.

Thanks man. I did that on purpose for the last one, originally it was very bland, I wanted to really make the shot pop. But I guess the saturation is different from monitor to monitor, looks ok on mine.

yeah, that's an option, my display is hardware set to sRGB profile, so it may differ quite a bit... I got tired with different prints every time, so I just left my monitor on sRGB

yeah, that's an option, my display is hardware set to sRGB profile, so it may differ quite a bit... I got tired with different prints every time, so I just left my monitor on sRGB
Yea, it can cause quite the headache sometimes.

I love them.
where were these taken?

great shots! that first sunset is awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back