New Here!! Need Suggestions, please :)

TabithaGalyean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to do a fundraiser for Breast Cancer where a percentage of the money will go to the foundation. However, I need suggestions for the photoshoot....I have a few ideas, but I'm just not sure! I want something that will be fun for all ages and of course, I would like for the photoshoot to have a lot to do with pink :)

Any suggestions welcome! :)

Thank you:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I want to do a fundraiser for Breast Cancer where a percentage of the money will go to the foundation. However, I need suggestions for the photoshoot....I have a few ideas, but I'm just not sure! I want something that will be fun for all ages and of course, I would like for the photoshoot to have a lot to do with pink :)

Any suggestions welcome! :)

Thank you:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'd try to pair up with whatever foundation you want the money to go to...

List your ideas.. let us bounce 'em around. I would (as mentioned) check in with the foundation / group you are planning to support. They may have ideas / guidelines.

To make real suggestions, we need to know what gear you have available, and what kind of shoots you are capable of handling.

I've worked with families - including small children and older children...

I would like to do an outside shoot.

The ideas I have are:
A photoshoot with pink paint being thrown
Possibly pink bubbles in a session
Photo shoots at the park with the clients wearing pink shirts

Things like that!

Why not do something really nice.. like donate 100%? The PR and good will would generate more clients... than whatever you might make on this! Outside shoot, huh? With flash, I hope? Or are you a Natural Light Photographer?

"A photoshoot with pink paint being thrownPossibly pink bubbles in a session
Photo shoots at the park with the clients wearing pink shirts"

... Aaand what? Are people supposed to pay you to have paint thrown on them or let them wear pink shirts while you snap a pic? Pay extra during a regular session? You find a business to pay for free sessions for people to do this? I don't get what you're trying to do here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back