What's new

New here - some pictures

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

New member, first post here. Seen lots of great pictures in these forums yet, I feel kinda ashamed posting my attempts here but here goes anyway :)
Some of my pictures:

bubbles03.jpg


smoke_rays.jpg


spilled-milk.jpg


wired_light_07.jpg


traingrid.jpg


pills.jpg


What do you think?
 
I think it would help if you resized them and made the smaller. It makes them easier to view. Just a suggestion.

I really like the last one. It's interesting.
 
I think:

Hi Ernie.
Be very welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You do have "the eye" ... and a feeling for perspective.

And I think that I am totally taken in by your third photo here, the yoghurt bottle in the street. That one sees me entirely FASCINATED! I could study that one for ages!
 
Hi Ernie,

I'm new too! :) Anyway, it would be nice if you gave every picture a number, which makes it easier to discuss them.
The yogi drink really stands out. Though I would have removed the lantern (?) at the top of the picture, cause it draws the eye away from the subject.
The rest of the pictures are OK, but not as catchy as the yogi drink.

Kind regards,

Roger
 
i'm also pretty new. i felt the same way as you, after i looked around the site and saw the amazing things people were posting. i just take it as a learning experience, the people here can really teach you things. granted, your shots are better than mine, so you always have something to feel good about.

also, i love that last one. it's great :)
 
Welcome

Yeah like mentioned just number them so its easier to talk about. Dont feel worried about posting stuff because you will learn from it and soon enough the new people will see your shots and be amazed :).

Like everyone else I love the yogurt drink. not a perspective you normally see
 
Thanks for the kind words guys.
 
Welcome! I like that last shot, really intriguing. The rest are neat as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom