New here

MBasile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewbasile.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, I just recently joined this forum and thought I'd say hey before I start to poke around. My granddad was really into photography when I was a little kid and that got me interested in it. In high school I took some junior college photo classes and loved it, but then when the price of film and lack of income or a dark room I moved away from it. I recently got a Sony Alpha A-100 though and am getting back into the hobby.

Honestly, I think that hardest part of getting back into photography is getting used to getting weird looks :lol:

Good buy. What lens did you get?

I had a small zoom lens (80mm?) and a nice macro lens from my Minolta film camera that I'm currently using.

I plan on getting sony's 75-300 f/4.5-5.6 telephoto and their 28mm f/2.8 wide angle lens. I know they aren't top quality lenses, but I'm a college student :) Once I have a real career I'll upgrade lenses (and most likely the body) then.

Well welcome. Ah those lenses will work till you can afford better glass.

that's only for subscribers, if you want some gallery space get a Flikr account (www.flikr.com) or get a blog from blogger (www.blogger.com) then you just put your links in your signature here...just like i did, feel free to check my sites out to get an idea

ah, good idea. thanks for the input

Most reactions

New Topics

Back