New here...

PPhanatic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used to love to take pics. Then I wanted to take photos, cause I wanted to save a memory. Now all I want to do is photograph as much as I can to make time stand still.

I think that pics are just snapshots. Things we take just to have for say a time line.

Photos are taken to keep a memory of an event. Show the who , where, what, when how, ect.

But a photograph is something that makes a person see what you saw and felt when you took it.

I have so much to learn but I have been reading, studying, and admiring some amazing photographers and their works. I think that I am able to take photos, but now I am working toward taking photographs. I want people to feel.

My husband and I have recently started to travel a little in the states on the east coast. I take some pics but try to take photos to share the entire experience with family and friends. I think I accomplished that at times. But I am always working to get better. My goal being to take the perfect photograph and continue to do that to share places with people who couldn't get to those destinations.

My husband was recently given a compliment by a photographer he admires... "I went to visit the park because of your photographs"
The photographer continued to tell my husband that he needed to see this place for himself. THAT is what I want someday. But I want people who can't actually "get up and go" to feel like they were there.

Wow!!! What a ramble by a noob. LOL

Anyway... I look forward to getting to know you and get some lessons here. I need all the teachers I can get. I have ADHD but I can learn easily if I am interested... I AM INTERESTED.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome. Shoot, read, post for critique, apply critique, shoot more (Or, in simple terms: Wash, rinse, repeat).

Welcome..definitely sounds like you have the right mindset. A lot of taking good photos is having that emotion behind your composition.

Welcome..definitely sounds like you have the right mindset. A lot of taking good photos is having that emotion behind your composition.

Yup. The difference between a pic and a photograph is how much the dude behind the lens gives a isht about the outcome.:lol:

Thanks.
Like I said I am just getting into taking photos and photographs now. The more I look at the stuff I have done in the past, the more I am upset that I didn't "see" what could have been. I see myself maturing.

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back