New Kid on the Block

RunJZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Good Morning All! I a new around here and what I would consider fairly new to DSLR photography. I am learning a little more with each trigger of the shutter. I really, really enjoy BIF and wildlife photography. I am hoping to be able to gain some useful insight from the crew around here as well and hopefully be able to add some input here and there as I build my own knowledge in the field.

Here are a few shots from a few weeks back. Please feel free to critique as you se fit. I am up for any and all opportunities to learn from mistakes. Shots were through a Tamron 70-300 free handed. i watermarked the photos because I had some issues on FB with people helping themselves to my pictures.

This Juvenile Blue goose was pretty amazing. I picked him up in the flock across the field I was on and was lucky enough for him to pass over me when he got up and moved on.

Last edited:
I agree actually. That is actually grass. Not edited that way. I crawled down a drainage and was barely over the top of it shooting. My first several pics had that in the foreground. I adjusted my body just a bit more after realizing it was interfering with the shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back