What's new

New lens, baby

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Actually, it's a lensbaby 2.0 :mrgreen: and I just got it last night. Here is one one of the first shots I took with it of a hill near my house. This is straight out of the camera..
4309747736_75bcd83496_b.jpg
 
Cool! I thought about buying one for the last few years.
 
Cool! I thought about buying one for the last few years.

I say do it, they seem like a lot of fun. This one came up cheap second hand so there was no excuse not to buy it really.
 
Beautiful! My uncle is visiting NZ in a few months. Looks great.
 
Here's another one I took at work. Really enjoying this lens!


4312085738_39b50f99ea_b.jpg
 
whoa does the lens give that strange blur effect around it? Why is it called a lensbaby =S Seems really neat though, how much was it?
 
Yeah the 'lensbaby' is like a cheap version of a tilt-shift lens, it lets you put selective focusing on the images (bascially blurs everything except one part). I paid the equivalent of about US$50 for it.

thebeatles: thanks, I liked it too! I like how it makes landscpaes look like a miniature model.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom