What's new

New Lens or just a whole new camera?

I am actually trying to do both. I want a camera that can do great stage work as well as one that works well in much smaller in studio rehearsals where I am much closer to the subject and don't need any zoom. Right now im running into problems because because my good lens only allows me to take crops shots of just a dancers face or feet in the studio.

Will the 7000 work in both these situations?
 
It's not the camera your needing to change, it's the lens, try looking at a fast wide angle prime, if you still have issues with the amount of "cropping" then maybe look at a full frame camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom