cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Info and setup...
D200
SB800 Camera left
SB24 Camera right
triggered by cybersync's

I always forget to shoot the setup shot, I feel really dumb forgetting all the time but I'll try and explain it for those who are interested. 2 flashes both at 1/16th power shot into a diffuser (piece of paper, my umbrella's and stands havent come in yet).

Anyways here are the pictures, any comments and criticisms welcome as always...

I was told by a couple of people on the other forum that the action in the glass was to much. I liked the action in the glass but some also mentioned to try and use real vodka as opposed to water, I may not get as many bubbles, which would be nice.

I hope you enjoy them...

15.jpg

16.jpg

13pour-1.jpg

Classy... first and last work best IMO.

thanks for the comments, I'm going to reshoot this with actual vodka and see what we end up with.

I'm a big fan of the first one. I think the glass fills the frame a bit too much in the last and comes across a bit overwhelming.

What are you trying to say with this shoot? The first one comes across wild, and becomes progressively more and more timid as it continues.

I'm a big fan of the first one. I think the glass fills the frame a bit too much in the last and comes across a bit overwhelming.

What are you trying to say with this shoot? The first one comes across wild, and becomes progressively more and more timid as it continues.

You nailed it on the head, I was looking for chaos when I poured the glasses. I have to redo the shoot to get it to be less wild so I can blow it up for my girlfriends sister.

Excellent job with the lighting. I agree that the water is a bit confusing. If you get a chance to reshoot try adding glycerin to the water. That may help to thicken it up.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back