New Look

love_2_live14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Danielle. I joined this forum to learn. I know very, very little about photography. However, I have been fascinated with it since I was a little girl. I am the opposite of a packrat but pictures are the one thing I can't let go of. Nothing can capture a moment like a picture. I just had a daughter 10 months ago and I can't seem to take enough pictures of her! Basically, I want to be able to take better pictures, professional ones and I'm looking for any advice and tips. I'm looking for a new camera too- a good quality one. Time to make a change so I can have my memories be accurately depicted with the one keepsake I like having around- my pictures.

Well, congrats on the little one.

Best advice to have....

Read everything you can get your hands on, both on this forum and any books that you can find. Then, the most important.....PRACTICE!!!

This is a good community here full of knowledge, use and abuse it! :lol:

I'm deployed right now but when I get back is when I want to get my camera. I want one that isn't too complicated but at the same time I want one with options because I want to get advanced enough to use them and take professional grade photographs. Any tips or suggestions on what I should look for in a camera or a certain brand or anything?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back