New member from Vietnam

Hi Lane! Are you in SG? I visited Vietnam this last August and am impatiently waiting to return.

Hi Lane! Are you in SG? I visited Vietnam this last August and am impatiently waiting to return.

Nice to meet you and glad that you like Vietnam. unfortuanely I didn't live in Saigon, but Mekong-delta. Have you ever heard or been to Mekong-delta? It's also nice for photography. If you come here again and around mekong-delta area then hit me up :)

@steve: Nice to meet you to.

Yes, I know the area but didn't have time to visit. Travelled to Hue, DaNang and surrounding areas, BaNa, Tu Duc, etc.

My next visit will include HaNoi, SaPa and the Mekong delta. I might just take you up on your offer ;)

Yes, I know the area but didn't have time to visit. Travelled to Hue, DaNang and surrounding areas, BaNa, Tu Duc, etc.

My next visit will include HaNoi, SaPa and the Mekong delta. I might just take you up on your offer ;)

Sounds nice. I will recommend you some nice places for photography such as : floating market, Sadec - the village of flowers, and there are many nice beaches around Mekong delta.

Most reactions

Back