What's new

New Member; Ill post my short gallery, to catch up.

NoSoup4U

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
college station
Here are some of the photos I have online at the moment. They arent all my best work, but they are scanned and already uploaded which makes things easier for me.

In order from most RECENT to PAST:

35786740_37fb213b55.jpg


35786739_a8686c274e.jpg


35789660_56738dc824.jpg


35789661_88e4e7cc5a.jpg


35789662_faeb258f67.jpg
 
first of all, welcome to TPF. Second of all you have some great shots, I look forward to seeing more.
 
I hope to be posting a lot more this semester. My SLR has been broken for over a year, i just need the money to fix it. :( ah money, sucks being a poor photographer. But I am taking a Senior Independent Study where ill be taking only black and whites, focusing on the abstract and the surreal. Hopefully Ill get some good shots!
 
nice pictures, i really like the last one on the first set of pictures!
 
Thanks. I like that one too, ive been trying different subject matter lately. but thats off my camera phone actually... thats why its that size.

scoob said:
nice pictures, i really like the last one on the first set of pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom