New member, pictures inside tips/comments welcome

on your last truck pics, i would crop some of it out, there is way too much open space. If your going to be doing automotive shots, go through a lot of magazines. It will do nothing but help you choose where to position your car.
When i take car shots, i stand as far back as i can while zooming in a bit so you can't see my reflection on the car, i hate people reflections in cars.

Thanks for the tips! I am going to be doing pretty much all automotive shots, i actually already have gotten ask to shoot a car club so we will see how that goes, mostly a group of my friends.

i find myself looking through "Motor Trend" magazines a lot, you get a 1 year free subscription. I also get "Import Tuner" magazines, those have a lot of nice cars in them and lots of different ways to set up your shots.

i find myself looking through "Motor Trend" magazines a lot, you get a 1 year free subscription. I also get "Import Tuner" magazines, those have a lot of nice cars in them and lots of different ways to set up your shots.

Yea i actually use to get motortrend, i also buy diesel power alot, they have some nice shoots.

Anyone else care to comment on the last few posted?

Most reactions

Back