new member, some photos and a question

alicenovember

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I am a new member. I have been taking photos for a while now for fun, but i have never had anyone to help me out, so this place seems like a good place to get some tips!
Here are a few pictures I took last night. I probably could have done a little better if i had a tripod with me, but i didn't. Any critiques or ideas are greatly appreciated!
snowman.jpg

tree.jpg

leavesinsnow.jpg

Also, I have some other pictures that I would like to add, but they have people in them. They were taken while I was traveling and it would be impossible for me to track these people down and ask their permission. Is it ethical to post my pictures without their permission?
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

I' have moved this post to the general gallery. The critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see FAQS) otherwise, it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the critique section, with a bit of an explanation of the shot and what you were try to show.

Thank you.

Is it ethical to post my pictures without their permission?
As long as you were not invading their 'reasonable expectation of privacy' (they were in their home etc.) and you are not using the images in a commercial manor...then it's probably OK to post them.

oops, sorry. thanks for the info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back