What's new

New Mexico (9 pics)

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from the trip... I was practicing without a light meter, but I think I did well. :)

3267-NewMexicoselfportrait.jpg

Me with my new Voigtlander camera.

3267-NewMexico8.jpg


3267-NewMexico7.jpg


3267-NewMexico6.jpg


3267-NewMexico5.jpg


3267-NewMexico4.jpg


3267-NewMexico3.jpg


3267-NewMexico2.jpg


3267-NewMexico1.jpg
 
I really like the tones in the last few of them, and the landscape one with the truck as well :D
 
Jeff Canes said:
Stay away from Ebay, Ebay is Bad

I like 4, 6, 7 & 9 the out of this group
:blushing:

it was only $35... and it came with a nice bag.... I couldn't resist... :(


:lol:
 
these are excellent littleman! niiiiice work.
hard to pick faves as I'm really liking them all. 2,3,4,6 and 7 are jumping out the most...tho I also like your self-portrait....hehe they're all great! nice work:D
 
Thanks y'all!
Giraf, I saw nothing but trucks for a good 18 hour drive.... :x
 
Thanks y'all! :)
 
Thanks melcooney :)
 
So it was that very Voigtlander that took these pics for you?
Without lightmeter. Just guessing - and guessing right?
Well done!
Congratulations.
I really like these.
Whether I would like to be on an 18-hour drive I don't know yet... I am so not sure about this... but if there are these photo ops... it might be worth the while.
 
LaFoto said:
So it was that very Voigtlander that took these pics for you?
Without lightmeter. Just guessing - and guessing right?
Well done!
Congratulations.
I really like these.
only the color photos were from the Voigtlander, and it is fully auto.
The B&W one's were taken with my fully manual Canon(which has no light meter)


Whether I would like to be on an 18-hour drive I don't know yet... I am so not sure about this... but if there are these photo ops... it might be worth the while.
The drive was horrible. :thumbdown:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom