New month starts on the TPF Trivia Quiz today

Y'all should get over there. I need somebody to help me compete for last place every month. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

9/10 and the only one I missed was one I knew the answer to...

Matt, 8 is not lame, not in the least!

Good job, Monkeykoder.

For anyone else who wants to join in, don't forget that the game is timed, so it's a question of trivia knowledge and speed. Good luck, and have fun! And don't get discouraged if you have a bad day...that happens to all of us. Just keep playing and it has a way of evening out the good with the bad.

Eeek, I got the most important question wrong, aww shucks.

Matt, 8 is not lame, not in the least!

Good job, Monkeykoder.

For anyone else who wants to join in, don't forget that the game is timed, so it's a question of trivia knowledge and speed. Good luck, and have fun! And don't get discouraged if you have a bad day...that happens to all of us. Just keep playing and it has a way of evening out the good with the bad.

may not be lame...but it is lame when you can't go back and re-do it with all the right answers!:lol:

Y'all should get over there. I need somebody to help me compete for last place every month. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here goes. I took your place.;) I guess English not being my first language did not help for some of the questions... (that's my excuse anyway).

Here goes. I took your place.;) I guess English not being my first language did not help for some of the questions... (that's my excuse anyway).
Thanks Steph....:thumbup: You and I will keep the bottom occupied :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back