What's new

New Nikon 18-200 VR for sale.

LAW2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
JAX
My wife and I ordered the lens before a big vacation. I had read that it was a great walk around and trip lens. This was before we knew how popular it was. After 4-months of being on backorder it finally arrived. Unfortunately, during that time I bought the Beast, an AB800, some stands, soft box, reflector, SB600, etc. So while I still want it, I have a few credit cards to payoff.

Rather than return it and pay for shipping I put it up on eBay. I have only taken a dozen pictures and all of those were tonight. Can't really explain what its like to hand hold for 1/20th and still get a crisp picture. NICE!

I will own one again but for now I have my eye on a 50mm f/1.4. Maybe a 70-200 f/2.8 after that.

Please take a look at my listing. I haven't posted here much just by lurking I learn a lot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330058354791&rd=1&rd=1
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom