New Nikon Camera

Luke345678

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Personally, I shoot Nikon but Nikon released their second advertisement for their new camera. This one shows a lot more than the first one but it's still not as much.

Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be wrong but to me this commercial looks like its a general statement that they make cameras and not a specific ad for a specific camera.

I might be wrong but to me this commercial looks like its a general statement that they make cameras and not a specific ad for a specific camera.

Nikon makes cameras? Huh.. who knew? You think they'd put out an ad or something and let us in on it.. lol

Looks to me like a guy stuck in a forest wishing Nikon made a D400 and he had a real wildlife lens instead of a 50mm stuck on a "retro" camera that was designed to use up Nikon's extra inventory of parts :)

Looks to me like a guy stuck in a forest wishing Nikon made a D400 and he had a real wildlife lens instead of a 50mm stuck on a "retro" camera that was designed to use up Nikon's extra inventory of parts :)

Careful.. odds are good somebody will figure out how to make a reality tv series out of this. Yikes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back