New perpective/angled night shots

NoChance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yeah Tried something new. Tell me what you think.
lowperspectivenightshotrt10047.jpg

lowperspectivenightshotrt10041.jpg

lowperspectivenightshotrt10034.jpg

lowperspectivenightshotrt10017.jpg

I personally feel that it is a cool effect, but not too interesting...

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

I'm liking these. Quite abstract, #2 and #3 are doing it for me. Its the sort of thing that is used on nightclub flyers in London. Good work. Gonna have a go myself........

The last one I thought was a great effect.. but in terms of 'artsy looking' it just doesn't do it for me.

Personally, I like the second one best. The colours and patterns really do it for me.

i like the last one the most

it's like seeing light rays shine through the air, at the ends of each strand the light rays beginning to fade

i know that's probably not what you were thinking when taking the picture, but that's what i got out of it

Lovely... I wish I could do those, but I lack the equipment (I.E. Tripod)...

Good job, it's a classic!

ummmm............................. Absolutely BA pictures. Massive Props. keep 'em commin

I like the first one the best. I guess I have wierd taste. :)

I always like light trail pics. They may meanwhile have been done by many, true, but if these are your first, then these are exciting to YOU! And you did well. I like the bowed line of the trails in 3, starting in the upper left corner and going in this nice CURVE all through the frame. That appeals to me most.

how about originality wise? I mean I know the whole night shot thing is overdone, but is this different, or just like every other ligh trail shot that you have seen?

They are not like every other one I have seen. I think it is the low perspective that is new. Also, you got really close to the roadway which gives us some intersting shots that less intrepid photogs may not have done. I mean, you couldn't have been more than a metre off the asphalt in number three, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back