What's new

New photo.

Brandonlee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
mother_to_be_by_BrokenInside07.jpg


cnc.
 
Nice image, imo the watch is a distraction and same with the necklace. Lovely shot though :)
 
Over all I think it's a great shot. One thing tho...I think her face is underexposed(can't tell cause i'm not looking at from a calibrated monitor).
I would've had her slightly tilt and face towards the window a tad bit more.

Good job! ;)

camz
http://simplydashy.blogspot.com
 
i'm a total noob & no good for C&C but i'd have liked the photo to go a little lower so you can see her entire hand under her belly, gives it a little more feeling like she is holding her baby not just a belly shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom