keep an eye on your WB settings. or shoot raw and PP
I'm sorry but could you explain what that means and why. I am quite the "noob" when it comes to the whole dslr thing. All I have used for the past 4 years were a point and shoot.
Look at the 4 photos you posted, see how they all have a different "color" to them?
More specifically, the first shot of the is300...it's good, but I would personally crop out the bottom drainage grate and a bit off the top. Right above the trailer, which would take out the distracting first light and the blank sky.
Maybe do a re-shoot and instead of standing on the loading dock bay, get down on the ground, level with the bumper (the same advice given to me when I began photographing my own car). Angle the car a bit less perpendicular to the wall and a bit more parallel and crouch down closer to the trailer, using the nice white wall as a neutral background. It's obviously well lit, use it! Don't be afraid to move the car around.
The second shot of the is300 is WAY too rotated counter clockwise. Being a "car guy" myself, I understand the desire to rotate the photo's like they do in magazines sometimes...but this is overdone. Also, the WB on it makes the car appear champagne in color, instead of the metallic gray which it's supposed to be. With the front of the car being so close to the wall, turn the lights off, they blow out the wall and cause distraction.
The is300 (or Toyota Altezza as it's known in Japan) is known for it's tail lights, having them on in this type of light only serves to overpower the the look of the design and the urban parking garage feel you're going for.
Also note, his side skirts are either dirty as hell or scuffed up badly.
BUT...I like how you actually had him turn the front wheels in the right direction for rear 3/4 shots!
The street shot is...boring...to me. And it looks like the horizon isn't level.
The guard tower (?) with the flag is nice. Maybe get a bit closer to it and take out the ground, angle the camera up for the "heroic" shot that would be nicely complimented with the flag atop the tower.
Keep shooting, that is300 is a beautiful car and worthy of photographs! :thumbup: