What's new

New Photo's C & C

wlPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are 2 of the many photo's I took while I was on vacation at Park City, Utah. Please let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

2010-03-17_at_18-10-08_tonemapped.jpg


2010-03-14_at_17-34-36_tonemapped.jpg
 
Wes
I like how you used the line and perspective of the fence leading to the sun. Nice composition. The photo is a little small, but I get the wintery feeling from it anyway.

I also like the second one, except for the branches in the foreground. Maybe try to photoshop them out...
 
Thanks for the feedback! When I saw the fence line while driving by it I told myself I had to capture that photo. And I agree its a bit small but there were some unwanted scenery just outside of what I captured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom