New Photos for C&C Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't got anything better to do but bash me just move on because it is just getting sickening. Oh by the way I have reported you for being so rude. So please move on and let someone nicer comment please. Thank You

NOBODY is bashing you. Certainly not me, MTVision or jeweler. We are trying to help you get the most out of the resources that are here. MTVision has gone out of her way to help you and not so much as a thank you from you. Now THAT'S what I call rude. There are some on here that would be far more impatient and abrupt with you. You've spent the last few days complaining that noone is CCing your work, helpful people are demonstrating why that is, and trying to help you resolve it. I'm sure that MTVision has better things to do than spend half her day demonstrating again and again. I haven't heard her complain about it and mores the pity I haven't heard you thank her.

I have posted 2 different links to my photobucket that I wrote down and copied to make sure it was correct for the links to post here. I have only had 2 actually comment on the photos since this all started. When I tried to post a comment being nice about it that I would be getting an account set up no one seemed to care that I was following their advice and it still doesnt. I set up an account, posted the links now, and still get what I consider rude comments about it. Enough Is Enough. Thank you to those who have commented on the photos. I will take the advice. To those of you who won't take the time to look and just bash me: MOVE ON TO SOMEONE ELSE! Thank you

My C&C responses to your photos are on display in the forum planning office..."in the basement, in a locked filing cabinet located in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard.' "

Seriously, just FOLLOW the forum protocol in posting the photos, just like ALL the rest of us do if we want C&C. Nobody's bashing you, they're just telling you how it's done. I do want to thank you though, because this thread was a highly entertaining end to a very long day.

I have posted 2 different links to my photobucket that I wrote down and copied to make sure it was correct for the links to post here. I have only had 2 actually comment on the photos since this all started. When I tried to post a comment being nice about it that I would be getting an account set up no one seemed to care that I was following their advice and it still doesnt. I set up an account, posted the links now, and still get what I consider rude comments about it. Enough Is Enough. Thank you to those who have commented on the photos. I will take the advice. To those of you who won't take the time to look and just bash me: MOVE ON TO SOMEONE ELSE! Thank you

But you haven't followed MTVisions very good advice and suggestions on how to post the images in the body of the post. That is how to get feedback. The other things I hve referred to like settings etc and what you were trying to achieve, will help you get better feedback. Posting them in the body of the post will help people cross reference the photos and give you feedback that will in turn be easier for you to cross reference. Many people don't like following links on the web as they can sometimes contain viruses and the like.

Have a good look through the forum - the posts with the most and best feedback are the ones with the photos in the posts and with the most information about the shot. I have seen MTVisions feedback to other people. She is exceptionally good and explains things in an easy to understand way, that is a rare talent. Yet you show ingratitude and rudeness. Very sad.

photo guy said:

Enough is enough.

And hello - you haven't followed anyone's advice - you set up an account just to give us another link to follow. You keep being thick headed and can't figure out why you aren't getting any feedback. Glad I wasted so much of my time trying to help you get feedback when it went right over your head. And WTH did I say that was rude? Not a thing. Look back at all the threads you have started and there is a common theme - people explaining how to post pictures in your posts NOT posting LINKS.

You don't have to write the links down to make sure you get them right - have you ever heard of copy and paste

oh can't forget my CC - nice reflection, looks a little soft and it's all pretty centered

Anybody noticed that photo guy keeps saying "writing down" the link? Hey, photo guy - do you know how to copy & paste? I'm sorry if that seems like rude or bashing, I am just a rookie here when it comes to the forum and to photography, but I've said it before - people are trying to help you. You came into THEIR forum - there are rules, protocol, etc. - I had to learn it. People like the pictures posted in the thread - that's what they are trying to tell you how to do - or better yet, give you the link to read on how to do exactly the things you want to do.

464 thread views.
52 comments.
0 pictures posted.

I dunno, but I call that winning!

photo guy said:
You don't have to write the links down to make sure you get them right - have you ever heard of copy and paste

Just saw this - apparently you noticed this too! Ha!

TO: bazooka, MTVision, thereyougo~, MLeek, Bitter Jeweler

I have tried to copy and paste the links for it to not work. That is why I wrote it down and then posted them here. Since all you want to do is just keep giving me rude remarks and not any C&C on my photos I ask that you move on to someone else. I am done putting up with you. I have reported you for the rude remarks / posts since it has gotten out of hand. If you want to try and be nice then you are welcome to comment more as long as I can get some C&C on my photos. I have never had this many problems with posting photos on other forums. I post on 2 other forums and they went in first try. It is the way this site is set up that I am having the photo posting issues. I now have 4 of the photos on Photobucket for viewing. Feel free to look there if you care.

I have tried to copy and paste the links for it to not work. That is why I wrote it down and then posted them here. Since all you want to do is just keep giving me rude remarks and not any C&C on my photos I ask that you move on to someone else. I am done putting up with you. I have reported you for the rude remarks / posts since it has gotten out of hand. If you want to try and be nice then you are welcome to comment more as long as I can get some C&C on my photos. I have never had this many problems with posting photos on other forums. I post on 2 other forums and they went in first try. It is the way this site is set up that I am having the photo posting issues. I now have 4 of the photos on Photobucket for viewing. Feel free to look there if you care.

The instructions for the way this forum does things is everywhere on the forum and people have tried to help. MTVision is incredibly helpful and you have managed to make her lose her patience, which is sad as she has been really helpful on here. I'm afraid that the rudeness and sense of entitlement from you is what has made the tone in this thread go the way it has. Other forums have a method of attaching an image. Some allow you to attach images once you have reached a certain threshold of posts. After 100 posts I cannot post attachments. I can on other forums but prefer to use flickr etc as the image size can be bigger as it is not using the forum's webspace (which costs that forum owners money, by the way).

photo guy said:

Oh whatever. If you actually read what I wrote you would know how to do it. Bazooka cc'd your photos so I don't know why you mentioned his name.

I wasn't rude to you until you started saying I was bashing you and blah, blah, blah. I wrote step for step how to post here from photobucket. I even posted a crappy photo of mine to show you. And if you read what Bitter has posted, like 10 times, you would know what to do. I don't care that you reported me because I did nothing wrong but give you advice that sadly - you won't take. So good luck to you.

Oh and I did cc your photo of an albino bison or whatever it was. It's in my last post.

scary_popcorn.gif

*image posted in thread from my Photobucket account following instructions provided here, on how to post photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back