New Photos for C&C Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitter Jeweler said:
*image posted in thread from my Photobucket account following instructions provided here, on how to post photos.

*claps hands* Bravo Bitter! You get a star for following today's assignment and getting it right!!!!!!

thereyougo! said:
But you haven't followed MTVisions very good advice and suggestions on how to post the images in the body of the post. That is how to get feedback. The other things I hve referred to like settings etc and what you were trying to achieve, will help you get better feedback. Posting them in the body of the post will help people cross reference the photos and give you feedback that will in turn be easier for you to cross reference. Many people don't like following links on the web as they can sometimes contain viruses and the like.

Have a good look through the forum - the posts with the most and best feedback are the ones with the photos in the posts and with the most information about the shot. I have seen MTVisions feedback to other people. She is exceptionally good and explains things in an easy to understand way, that is a rare talent. Yet you show ingratitude and rudeness. Very sad.

Thanks for being so nice! :)

If photobucket is too confusing try www.tinypic.com not bashing, nor trying to be a smart ellic, just trying to help. If you're wondering why people wont just click the links for c&c it's a gateway for viruses to enter your computer :)

thereyougo! said:
But you haven't followed MTVisions very good advice and suggestions on how to post the images in the body of the post. That is how to get feedback. The other things I hve referred to like settings etc and what you were trying to achieve, will help you get better feedback. Posting them in the body of the post will help people cross reference the photos and give you feedback that will in turn be easier for you to cross reference. Many people don't like following links on the web as they can sometimes contain viruses and the like.

Have a good look through the forum - the posts with the most and best feedback are the ones with the photos in the posts and with the most information about the shot. I have seen MTVisions feedback to other people. She is exceptionally good and explains things in an easy to understand way, that is a rare talent. Yet you show ingratitude and rudeness. Very sad.

Thanks for being so nice! :)

Only telling the truth. You are very good at explaining things in simple terms, which is surprisingly difficult to do. This thread has been a little bit fun and often very frustrating, especially for you I would think - like banging your head against a brick wall.

I actually tried a copy and paste from photobucket and it didn't go. I know I am doing something wrong along the line but I am trying. I even posted a link to the photos like some of you asked or suggeted and I keep getting flack for it. MTVision, you were rude the way you kept posting to me to get a hint or move on. I just sent an email to site admin. for help to remedy this. I am sorry if some of you are mad but how do you think I feel reading all of the bashing and rude replys with no C&C like I simply asked to begin with. When I uploaded them to THEPHOTOFOURM members gallery it was due to the fact that it said I was not allowed to post the photos directly to the posts. I am trying to learn here as I go so I can get it figured out correctly. It seems only 2 people actually took the time to actually look at the pics and comment. Thank You to the two of you who did. NOW, can I please get some C&C on my photos. Thank You

Can you please post images in your thread?

You have only been asked to do so in EVERY CC thread you have started.

I would like CC on my photos:

5724094389_635d0e846e_o.jpg

5724093797_7b09648821_o.jpg

5724093231_7e86fc8f4f_o.jpg

5724095073_193ce86c2f_b.jpg

5724096689_d6b4898cdd_b.jpg

5724098137_71e84a9204_o.jpg

4880309179_28834a2bda_b.jpg

In photobucket you will need to copy/paste the IMG code.
If you you click on an image......
There will be a box on your right hand side that says "Links"
Find the box that says......IMG Code ....
Copy/ paste here.
You shouldn't have anymore problems!!!

photo guy said:
I actually tried a copy and paste from photobucket and it didn't go. I know I am doing something wrong along the line but I am trying. I even posted a link to the photos like some of you asked or suggeted and I keep getting flack for it. MTVision, you were rude the way you kept posting to me to get a hint or move on. I just sent an email to site admin. for help to remedy this. I am sorry if some of you are mad but how do you think I feel reading all of the bashing and rude replys with no C&C like I simply asked to begin with. When I uploaded them to THEPHOTOFOURM members gallery it was due to the fact that it said I was not allowed to post the photos directly to the posts. I am trying to learn here as I go so I can get it figured out correctly. It seems only 2 people actually took the time to actually look at the pics and comment. Thank You to the two of you who did. NOW, can I please get some C&C on my photos. Thank You

I was rude because you were reading too much into things and thought I was hinting at something. I would have ignored you if I wasn't trying to help. And i would have said MOVE ON. I didn't hint at or imply anything. Did you even do what I suggested? I haven't once seen you try to paste the IMG code here. You also haven't once said hey thanks for trying to help me even though it doesn't seem to be working - instead you call ME rude. And I did CC your freakin photo. You been posting here for how long and people have been explaining it to you but you don't listen and you obviously don't follow directions. Now I am being a ***** which is something I rarely do here. I don't appreciate being called rude when all I've done is try to help you. And since this thread is like 5 pages long and nobody is giving you feedback maybe you should take a hint - move on, learn how to post pictures. Why should we do all the work when you aren't doing anything. You want people to take time to comment and critique your work when you can't take the time to read how to post pictures of follow directions when somebody explains step for step how to do it.

mishele said:
In photobucket you will need to copy/paste the IMG code.
If you you click on an image......
There will be a box on your right hand side that says "Links"
Find the box that says......IMG Code ....
Copy/ paste here.
You shouldn't have anymore problems!!!

He's been told that but he still doesn't get it even though I'm pretty sure that is where he got the URL link that he posted.

Funny, you want C&C but won't do that for me. HAHA I posted 2 links already for my photos on photobucket. If you want C&C, I would appreciate some too (But for you I guess that is just too much to ask!).

Funny, you want C&C but won't do that for me. HAHA I posted 2 links already for my photos on photobucket. If you want C&C, I would appreciate some too (But for you I guess that is just too much to ask!).

You know what. You're awesome!

photo guy said:

I'm assuming you are talking about me? I did cc your photo. I said it was soft, too centered and cool reflection. The difference between me and you - I'm not complaining that nobody has cc'd my photos.

Bitter Jeweler said:
Really? That's you being a *****? :biglaugh:

Hey I can't help it if I'm nice. Maybe it would've been better if I wrote a little bitchy! He seems to think I'm the biggest ***** here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back