New pics

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well, i got two new ones... they are really shitty and crappy. but they are the new ones from the two rolls i took while at home.. ill also have some color ones coming soon

snowedtire.jpg

foggywoods.jpg

the second photo is awesome. theres something about the fog and old withered trees and the b&w.. reminds me of an old war photograph.. minus the people.

hope you dont mind, its my new wallpaper.

Number 2's great, but what are those black bars at the top of the photos, the edge of the film? Anway they are a bit distracting. They could look better with a full Black border all the way round.

the black stuff at the top is actually from the negative carrier... it was the full frame carrier.... its the only carrier i use cuz it creats that black frame around the pic.. what happened was the scan and crop of it......

rmphoto said:
the second photo is awesome. theres something about the fog and old withered trees and the b&w.. reminds me of an old war photograph.. minus the people.

hope you dont mind, its my new wallpaper.
no prob! hope you enjoy it ;)

will965 said:
Number 2's great, but what are those black bars at the top of the photos, the edge of the film? Anway they are a bit distracting. They could look better with a full Black border all the way round.

i gotta disagree, the black around the edges only intensifies that old style photo, I wouldnt change a thing.

Most reactions

Back