Don't know what to think of it. I like the colors but the crooked lines to the right kinda bother me. Than again, stairs are supposed to be like that. What do you think?
I think it's a great concept shot, but in my opinion it's just too off-kilter. The only vertical in the shot is the 2 small trim pieces on the wainscoating and the shadow. That's not enough visual space to overcome the tilted nature of the shot.
I think you need to pick a strong vertical somewhere near the center of the shot and actualy make it vertical. Then just let the rest of the elements flow around that.
As it is now it appears that the staircase is going to slide to the left of the frame and fall down at any moment.
It all depends on what the purpose of the shot is though. There may be a very valid reason it's canted that we don't know about.