Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Piddled away more money today.

P3%20Homecomeing.jpg

Since I pissed away so much money on a silly flying camera, I thought it only fair I should get a tablet that my old-geezer eyes can see easier.

2015-10-23%2014.52.18.jpg

MUCH better than using my Samsun S5!

Since I pissed away so much money on a silly flying camera, I thought it only fair I should get a tablet that my old-geezer eyes can see easier.

2015-10-23%2014.52.18.jpg

MUCH better than using my Samsun S5!

That's cause you bought a Samsun and not a SamsunG! Classic mistake [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cause you bought a Samsun and not a SamsunG! Classic mistake [emoji23][emoji23]

I wouldn't have minded a Samsung but 1. It was $125 more and 2. Over at PhantomPilots.com there's several who have experienced choppy video links and 10-second delays in capturing stills/starting video recording. No one reported any issues with the Acer.

Already went out and took the whole rig out for a test flight. Flew out 1500' in one direction and 1000' in the other. So I logged almost a mile with no glitches. And the MUCH-larger screen was wonderful. The controls are a bit more spread out so I don't hit the wrong spot as much.

Since this will be pretty much dedicated to flying, I was happy with saving $125. Now I have $125 to piss away on something else.

Like bacon.

:bouncingsmileys:

No my friend, you misinterpret. I was simply poking fun at your original letter omission... [emoji6]

No, my phone has the G on it. My computer, however, can't spell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back