What's new

New Self Portrait

Overread25 3

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4521279381_a0a42f3bc6.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4521279381_ebea8c85df_o.jpg

Always harder to get than you think these are - so easy to cut off bits and miss out important details - but overall I think for a first time it worked rather well :)
 
With the camo stuff it would be hard to not recognize you but I have to ask: since your nose has grown quite a bit, does that mean you been lying all this time?


Antarctican= Should responses to your personal be through PMs?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Hehe thanks all!
And Cloud no no no lies here. I most certainly would never be caught lying to anyone about anything!
 
HAHA! Beautiful:)
 
hahaha. nice picture! Fooled me with the title though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom