New Shot: Abalone Cove

CraniumDesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevendavisphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm down in Southern California for business and I wanted to shoot some spots down here. I figured I'd find some good spots to shoot by searching on Flickr. Sure enough, there were some sweet shots from Abalone Cove in the Ranchos Palos Verdes area of LA. This spot closes at 4pm, so I couldn't park in the parking lot, and there's no street parking. I had to illegally park in the Chapel parking lot across the street. I figured they wouldn't be able to tell if my car was a customer or not. Luckily when I came back, my rental, a Chrysler 300M, was still there. The sky was amazing tonight and I'm very happy with these results.

Abalone Cove (Rachos Palos Verdes, CA) by Steven Davis Photography, on Flickr

Amazing pic!!! I just checked out your flickr account. Amazing stuff. Def what I'm striving for one day

Nice shot, brings back memories. I have many hours of diving under that cove back in the early 70's. Oh Oh... just dated myself.

Ummm yeah, I'd park my rental where it might potentially get towed just for one shot like that. Sometimes we are prone to do crazy things for our art. Nice work.

Very nice indeed, well worth the risk!!

Most reactions

Back