New thread not opening correctly

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The recent thread here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/.../160178-digital-vs-slides-vs-print-print.html

is not opening correctly for me - it looks like this when I open it:
random.jpg

Also I have opened a few other newer threads and I am not encountering this problem so I think its isolated to that thread

I have come across this other times as well. This same thread you mention did the same thing just a little bit ago for me when I opened it.

I always took it as something messed up with my extremely slow connection at work. Perhaps not.

That was the only one that I saw with this problem...I too thought it was a messed up connection but it looks like it was just a glitched up thread.

I've alerted the proper authorities.

Awe geesh, there's no need to report the poor guy and get him banned....

Oh, you just mean alerted them of the thread being messed up, I see...

I assume that is because it has been removed from the forum (or moved to a bin section) since the original thread was not working there is no real point keeping the thread around.
I have no idea if anything has happened to the account of the poster - though I do recall that they remade the thread in another area (probably as the first failed)

The OP of the original thread re-posted it, and there was no issue with that one. He was able to get his question answered, and that's the main thing.

The thread in question was moved because it was unanswerable in its current form - it didn't look integrated, as the above screen shot shows.

WTF? I don't have permission to read the linked thread?
Nope. :mrgreen: The screen shot said it all.

Most reactions

Back